TERMS & CONDITIONS
Scope of Terms
Mercury may provide activity or program specific Terms of Service, for example when Mercury provides interactive Materials and/or enables User Generated Content. If so, to the extent that these Terms do not conflict with the program specific Terms of Service, the Terms herein remain in full force and effect. Security and Privacy
Member Account, Password, and Security: Mercury may, from time to time, host a program or activity specific site that may require you to establish a member account and/or site password. In such cases, you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Mercury immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security here. Mercury will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Mercury or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
You may not use or facilitate the use of this site or any Materials in connection with any infringement analysis concerning Mercury® products. By your use of this site or any Materials, you agree to grant Mercury a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to any patent claim thereafter drafted which includes subject matter disclosed on this site.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Use the Web Sites, Materials, Services or activities to "stalk" or otherwise harass or harm another;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an Mercury official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Web Site or Materials;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- You may not use the Web Site or Materials in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Mercury server, or network(s) connections, disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Web Site or Materials or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Web Sites or Materials;
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Web Site or Material, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Mercury server or Materials, through hacking, password mining or any other means or obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Web Sites or Materials;